This blog will:
- provide international scientific community ans international organizations with detailed analyses of the mechanisms of bondage orientated around our three research axes.
- develop forms of inter-disciplinary collaboration useful for humanities and social sciences researchers, notably the novel use of (i) archival material (e.g. judicial, estate, and community association records) and interviews (for quantitative as well as qualitative data).
- assist the teaching and general public understanding of, and inspire future research into, historical and contemporary human bondage.
- inform about publications, researches, conferences on bondage in the Afro-Eurasian Worlds.
- provide materials and publications.
- set links among scholars and institutions.